welcome to my blog !

hello world ! welcome to my blog !
here i'm not just writting, but i'll share what i feel with you.
happy, sad, or forlorn. sharing everything is the best !
i have stories, songs, links, pictures,
ideas, dreams, my fantasy, interests, and quotes - what i feel rite now.


enjoy reading !
if you like, you can follow my blog.


with love,
juan -

Saturday, July 3, 2010

i need to improve it !

suddenly i remember that day . on wed , i have my english course . my ma'am said that i got the first rank ! yippiiee ! that sounds great , rite ? but .. after that , we were doing some lil' exercises about the toefl . for the grammar my group got the best score . but , for the vocabs , we were the worst . =( i realize that i need to improve my vocabs to compete with others . i need to do my best . so , i have my goals in this remaining holidays . hmm . i'm trying to list down every vocabs that i've just read and find the meaning . i really need to struggle hard .

firstly , i feel forlorn . but i think it again and again that being forlorn is not the best way to solve this problem . i remembered what a book said . it said that winner is not the one who only sees his problems , but winner is the one who sees the problems and finds a way to solve it . befitting to that book , i need to find the way and i've find it ! so guys , help me to improve my vocabs by supporting me ! yeaaa =P

if you have problems , don't look at it too long . you need to solve it . by looking on it , you will not get any solution , rite ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment