welcome to my blog !

hello world ! welcome to my blog !
here i'm not just writting, but i'll share what i feel with you.
happy, sad, or forlorn. sharing everything is the best !
i have stories, songs, links, pictures,
ideas, dreams, my fantasy, interests, and quotes - what i feel rite now.


enjoy reading !
if you like, you can follow my blog.


with love,
juan -

Monday, July 5, 2010

going to the next level

it's the theme of my ex school's retreat and graduation day . it's true that within these days i'll be going to the next level , to senior high school ! ahaahaaa . hmm , at first they said that school is started at 19th of july . but now , i hear that it's started on 12th ! oh noo ! actually i'm happy . but , deeply in my heart , i have a big fear .

i'm afraid if i can get good scores as before .
i'm afraid if i can't make friend with others .
i'm afraid if the school's tottaly different .

this is a girl-only school .
the students are clever and dilligent .
they are talented .

i know that this school will cooperate with colose canisius in which a boy-only school .
but i'm still afraid . oh god ! help me to eradicate my fear .

i need to survive in this school . that's why i have a commitment .
i'll be more dilligent . no more playing all the time .
i need to get the rank . at least , big 3 .
i do not care what others call me such as freak or whatever .
as long as i be my self , i don't care .
i believe that with GOD in me , i can solve my problems .
HE will protect me with HIS angels .
i know that God will never give a trial to his people beyond the limits of their capabilities .
i need to struggle hard .
i have to make my parents proud of me .
i want that i'll be chosen to join some competitions .


actually there's a lot that i want .
i wanna have a boo who can accept me as who i am .
i wanna have great friends ! not only great , but loyal .

i know i can do it . cause nothing impossible if we wanna try hard .
JIA YOU ! i know that it's not only me who have big fear .
BRAVO ! GO GO GO ! YOU CAN MAKE IT !

No comments:

Post a Comment