welcome to my blog !

hello world ! welcome to my blog !
here i'm not just writting, but i'll share what i feel with you.
happy, sad, or forlorn. sharing everything is the best !
i have stories, songs, links, pictures,
ideas, dreams, my fantasy, interests, and quotes - what i feel rite now.


enjoy reading !
if you like, you can follow my blog.


with love,
juan -

Thursday, July 8, 2010

such an unbleieveable !

woww ! it was unbelieveable !
i even don't know what words i should use to decribe it .
oh GOD ! am i dreaming ?

i've come into one of the best school in JAKARTA !
and now , i'm standing in front of it . i feel so WOW !
thousands of thanks for YOU , MIGHTY GOD !
YOU're great !
i just wanna pour out my feelings here .
i don't kno what kind'a feelings i have . a sad-or-happy .

at least now i've got what i want ! hahahh =P
thanks for your support MOM and DAD !

No comments:

Post a Comment