welcome to my blog !

hello world ! welcome to my blog !
here i'm not just writting, but i'll share what i feel with you.
happy, sad, or forlorn. sharing everything is the best !
i have stories, songs, links, pictures,
ideas, dreams, my fantasy, interests, and quotes - what i feel rite now.


enjoy reading !
if you like, you can follow my blog.


with love,
juan -

Monday, July 12, 2010

back to school on july 17th

heyy ! 4 days to go ! i'll be back to school . there's so much things in my mind . uhh --
i need to prepare a lot of things - school stationary , and even my mind .
the first day , my school asks me to bring kinda stuff .
1. my score list from my junior high school
2. registration number
3. shoes' receipt .

and i need to use new uniform . a blouse with green and white skirt and also long socks . hahh -- tiring ! but i know that later i'll have fun on that school . it's the school HE gives me to choose .
but i get a news that there will be no school orientation day ! pretty good . i don't have to make me fool with that ! hahah .

the days will cheer me up =P

No comments:

Post a Comment