welcome to my blog !

hello world ! welcome to my blog !
here i'm not just writting, but i'll share what i feel with you.
happy, sad, or forlorn. sharing everything is the best !
i have stories, songs, links, pictures,
ideas, dreams, my fantasy, interests, and quotes - what i feel rite now.


enjoy reading !
if you like, you can follow my blog.


with love,
juan -

Saturday, October 2, 2010

i've been missing you -

it's our time that we've spent together
starting the first day of school
you look different than others
you greet me each day
you've made my day !
every night you spend your time calling me
never do you break your promise
i know that you'll be there waiting for me
we go to different schools since senior high time
never meet you again, and never do you call me
but i know the reason why you do stop calling me
it's all about that you don't want to disturb me
every night i spend my time waiting for your call
at least you text or chat me
there's much changing on you
ever since i've moved, you be more diligent
you want to have the same grades as mine
i give thumbs up !
i just wanna say that i do miss you
my heart and feelings can't lie
i want you to call me every night
talking together as we used to
i do want you to wait me for another year

No comments:

Post a Comment